Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What the Heck?

I've been tagged. Thanks Jenni. Ugh, this is like chain mail. Sorry, lucky 7's, it will be you who wrecks this, I am going to do my duty.

So here are the rules, and if you are one of my lucky 7 below then you need to also do the following:

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So, my seven bits of trivia. Hmmm...

  1. I never know what to make for supper, and I nearly daily call my husband to see what he wants to have. His answer, invariably, is "I don't know. Whatever." For some reason this drives me nuts, even though I don't know either.
  2. I had a posterior cervical tear after delivering my youngest, and after the repairs were done, the doctors left behind a 4x4 gauze pad. It freaked the hell out of me when it passed.
  3. My scariest recurring dreams involve tornadoes and losing my teeth. I really, really hate the teeth one, it ruins my whole day.
  4. One of my favourite movies is The Princess Bride.
  5. The first concert I went to was in Mirimichi, to see Glass Tiger in a small hockey arena. My second concert was U2 at Commonwealth Stadium, and there were approximately 40,000 people there. That was crazy, since I live in a town of about a quarter of that amount of people.
  6. I looove the smell of coffee, but think it tastes gross.
  7. I love bacon.

Ok lucky 7, you are:

Kelly
Coral

Debra
Terri

Ok...so how about 4? I have a lucky 4. But you still need to say seven things~!


3 comments:

Marie said...

I love The Princess Bride too...hysterical!

Jenni said...

But I loved reading all about you! :)

girlsmom said...

LOL, it was fun, but I knew I would have trouble finding 7 more peoople!