This was a couple of weekends ago, but I haven't added the pictures until now. We went to the open house on Base for the military exercise that happens here every year. It was a chance to see a static display of different aircraft and other vehicles. We got to go in some of the aircrafts, and L and her Dad had their picture taken by one of the jets. I am not sure which country it belonged to, though, lol! L LOVED the big fire truck, and the helicopter too. She also seems to have a bit of a dancer's streak in her, she was dancing along with the cloggers! It was really sweet. She got to turn on the siren in a police car too, the look on her face was priceless!
And one for Jenn and Captain America...I don't know anything about this one, for some reason it had an insanely long line and we weren't interested enough to stand and wait!
4 comments:
She is way too cute in that hat! It looks like a lot of fun! That reminds me that our air show is coming up! It'll be fun to take the kids out there this year!
Aw, thanks for thinking of us! Looks like a spy plane - can't remember what it's called. I wouldnt' wait in that line either!
Dad said he thought AWACS. Either way, no way were we going to wait!
I was wrong!! I asked Capt America about it, and he said that thing on top is a radar, and it's a jet that helps control air traffic. Won't you sleep better tonight knowing that??
Post a Comment