Sunday, May 11, 2008

On the Mend

I have been a bad blogger. It has been hard to find time to do much this past couple of weeks, never mind find time to write.

After our return from Nova Scotia, all the ladies of the house became ill. K was the first, with symptoms including but not limited to: 103* fever, vomiting, diarrhea, rash, and general miserableness. Then I followed, with terrible sinus pain and headache, sore throat, and nasty cough (which is still lingering). L was not far behind, although her symptoms are harder to identify. She had one night of fever, and has had tremendous amounts of snot. She also has a wicked cough, and I suspect some headaches. I sure will be glad when we are ALL all better. Yes, that's right. The word "all" twice in a row. C'mon grammar mamas, give it to me!

In between all that, we have been, ahem, "collecting" (and by that I mean stealing) rocks for our rock garden. It has been a lot of work, but is coming along nicely. We have some potted plants to add, but I am worried about putting them out and frost. One day soon. We have sod being delivered one week before Kidlet and Little Fart visit. L has her Gymnastics Gala on June 6. K's 9 month appointment is on Tuesday, update to follow. For now, it is off to bed with me. Goodnight, everyone.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

So sorry you've all been sick! that's no fun! Healthy vibes coming your way! You'll have to take some pics of your rock garden!

Imcombobulated said...

All all works for me!