Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Few More Camping Pictures

Well, I had been doing well there in early August, with some regular posting. Then it seemed like we didn't really do anything worth mentioning. I have a few more pictures from our camping trip in Uncle Tim's backyard.

The girls did really quite well for the whole camping trip, although getting them to sleep the first night was a bit tricky. Some other local campers had different ideas about how nights should be spent camping. Now, don't get me wrong, I am all for some tunes and some laughs, and a few beer around the fire. I do not appreciate, however, thsoe campers that think it is acceptable to have a rip-roaring party, complete with hoots, hollers, screeching quads, brake stands in diesel trucks, and the odd bunch of fireworks. Oh, and then repeat, all night. Like until 4 am or so. Friday. Saturday. Sunday. And, just for fun, Monday night too.

I think the camping trip was enjoyed by all, although the noise of those campers kept waking us every night. So did the cold, at least on the first night. We had a few extra blankets and some warmer jammies for the other nights.

You know two of our favourite things about camping? Smores, and camping breakfast. A few pictures for you.






1 comment:

Jean said...

Mmmmmmmmm..........s'mores! Looks like fun!!