Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Air Show

I know, I know, who hasn't seen airshow pictures before? Maybe my Dad will enjoy them. The girls got spiderman ice cream before the show, they probably shouldn't have, what a mess! They did the airshow over the lake this year, which I don't think they have done before. The city did a pretty good job of keeping the traffic moving, since there were thousands of extra people in town. I haven't heard the final count yet though. We watched from a friend's backyard, and there is a picture in there looking down toward the beach at all the people.

There are some pictures of some stunt flyers, who flew really close to the water, even dipped in to the water. There is a picture of Santa, who came water skiing on his holiday. He wiped out though, and Search and Rescue had to come save him. The rest are mostly Snowbird pictures. Here they are!

1 comment:

Jessica Ryan said...

very cool! Though air shows do scare me a bit!