Things got hectic. I had really short notice to get a workspace completed in our basement so I could start working from home in the new year. It was handled poorly and unprofessionally by my former colleague, but it was the huge kick in the pants we needed to actually get it done.
It couldn't have happened without my husband and his father. The two of them worked their little (and I do mean little) butts off over the holidays, and got it to a point that allowed me to start without having to rearrange my clients, or find an alternative place to work. I can't thank them enough, and I hope they both know how touched and grateful I feel. Really really.
So, although most of my readers have seen them, here are a couple of pictures. Although we still have a few things to finish, I am so proud of my new space. I think it is beautiful and peaceful. Except when the little darlings start clomping around in plastic princess shoes on the hardwood up above. Must remember to hide those.
No comments:
Post a Comment