Friday, January 9, 2009

Some Christmas Pictures

Better late than never!
We had our first real tree this year! It was sort of exciting to see how it would look when all the twine was undone. Chris did a good job picking one out, if was pretty full and only slightly crooked. One of our main reasons for getting a real one was the anticipation of the lovely tree smell, but it didn't smell! I think Chris was missing the tradition of his childhood where the family cut down their tree. I have heard that if we get a permit from the city, we can cut down our own tree next year. Maybe we will give that a try.

The girls, waiting to decorate All done, yay!Christmas EveHere it is, the best Christmas morning picture, ever.Oooh, ducks!
The girls had a great time! They were a tad spoiled, and I still have to make room for some of their gifts. Lochlyn left her suckies for Santa, and has gone to sleep every night without one just fine. She asked for it three or four times in the first week, but is doing great!
Now, here we are a couple weeks later, with a naked tree in the living room, waiting for garbage day. Lochlyn still asks if we can go see if Santa is still at the mall. I can't wait to do it all again next year, when Kinsley will be a little older.

No comments: