Oh my.
I am reluctant to even post this, for a number of reasons. One, obviously, is that it is gross. Two, is that the object in question is one thatI despise. Before motherhood, I vowed one would never belong in my house. Then I promised that it would be gone by 18 months. Certainly I would never have a three year old with one, who would? That is just ridiculous.
The soother. Lochlyn is in love with it. I hate it. She looks for it when she is tired. We have made plans to leave it in a basket for Santa Claus, along with his milk and cookies. He needs to gather them up from the big kids to give them to the babies who need them. In exchange, he will leave some big girl toys. Like a doll stroller. And a duck? Sure, a duck too. I will agree to just about anything to get her on board.
Back to the grossness at hand.
Breakfast was ready. Lochlyn sat down and said "I took it out of the toilet."
Ummm...what?
"I sneezed, and my sucky fell in the toilet, so, I took it out. And I cleaned it with toilet paper."
Ewwwwwww! That is so gross, and yet I can't help laugh. Gross, gross, gross. She will one day kill me for this story.
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! Gross, yes. But outrageously hilarious!!! LMAO!!!!
ROFLMAOPIMP!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BARF!!! Be sure to tell that story when she brings her first boyfriend home.
Post a Comment