It was so hot, and so crowded! The pictures and videos are from the other side of the gym, so look closely, and you will spot our little gymnast in action! Oh, and slightly tilt your head towards you shoulder, so the videos make sense (it's happened to the best of us, Dear!), haha!
First all the athletes had to do their march in, and stand for the national anthem (a version I didn't much care for).
Our little tots were the second ones to perform. They had their rainbow sticks, and did a routine that involved tapping them on the floor, together, on their knees, toes, and heads, and then tapping them while marching in place. L still doesn't get the idea of marching in place, so you will see her run around in a circle!
After the sticks, they did a little circuit around the gym including the mini-trampline, the rings, a balance beam, and some mats for a front roll, among other things. Dad lost her with the video camera because she went back to do a second front roll!
After the kids were done their performance, we all sat and waited for a sweaty, fidgety, long hour and a half, because we knew the little ones were getting a special surprise just before intermission. Lochlyn got her certificate, and a really cool medal! She would've slept in it if she had been allowed.
And a couple of Kinner who did pretty good watching the show with Dad and Miss C.
4 comments:
What a little gymnast you have there! I just LOVE her hair...and K is just beautiful! :) Looks like you had lots of fun and so much to be proud of!
Looks like L had a lot of fun in gymnastics!
Very cute stuff. I really liked L on the trampoline. I think the videos turned out pretty darn good considering how far away we seemed. K was an exceptionally good girl, full of smiles.
I'm so proud of her I want to cry :)
Post a Comment