
Well, I will not take the responsibility for this one.
On Monday night, we were shopping at Walmart. We decided to try a new fabric softener. After sniffing a few, I made my selection. Well, of course I can not sniff something without L sniffing it too.
She took a whiff, and then made the most unpleasant of faces.
"I don't like it. It smell like shit."
O. M. G!
I was in hysterics, could not control the laughter. Quick thinking C took the cart and the girls and hurried off to the toy section while I composed myself. She was so matter-of-fact about it. And I have no idea when she heard someone (let's be honest, it had to be C) say that, certainly no time recently. She must have just filed it away in the vault for use at a time just like that.
2 comments:
ROFLMAO!!!! too funny!
OMG, that's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!!!!!
Post a Comment