This is the food processor we got to replace the food processor that C gave me for Christmas. I thought the first one was great! It broke. Within a month. It had lots of little plastic bits, and sure enough, it was one of the little plastic bits that snapped off. It was also so loud that both girls would be in a terrified panic by the time I was through.So we returned it. And decided to test the old "you get what you pay for" theory. We bought the one in the picture above for about 2 1/2 times the amount C paid for the first one. It is pretty, no little plastic bits, and it came with 7 different blades, all in their own handy carrying case! I can chop, grate (fine or coarse), slice (thick or thin), whip, blend, puree, make fries, and make dough! The best part is that the girls don't even notice it is turned on! Meal prep is so much faster now, without having to chop veggies.
The worst part is cleaning the blades. I am not certain that they are diswasher safe. I am certain that they are not thumb safe, as I am sporting a purple bandaid today. Yeouch!
No comments:
Post a Comment