She is a real chatterbox, and it is very apparent that she parrots a lot of things she hears!
- Today she said to K "Hey, what going on here, kid?"
- She soothes K, "I know, I know buddy, I know. It alright."
- Whenever a show she likes comes on tv: "Diego on, I didn't know that! I told ya! Better go watch it! See you soon!" Always in that order.
- I asked her to take her teddy bear into her room the other day. "Yes, your majesty!"
- If she is sitting on her potty beside me, while I use the toilet, she pats my knee and says"You use big potty, Mommy, I so proud you."
There are a few others that don't translate well into type, like the funny way she says "Heeeeey!" when she pulls the plug in the tub, and the absolutley hilarious way she says marshmallow. That, I have a video of. Forgive the poor quality.
No comments:
Post a Comment