Here it is, June.
It has been busy, and I have been neglecting many things. My blog, my house work, my exercise, my children. Oh wait, not my children. The children are still bathed, fed, and ferried to all the places they need ferrying.
Part of the problem has been this weather. It is crap. We have had so much rain and so much cloud, it just sucks the life right out of me. I am really hoping that the weather network is right, and that this will be a nice weekend. The last three have sucked.
We have been busy, the bathroom downstairs is finally finished. It looks great, Chris did a wonderful job.
The driveway is almost finished, we have to spread some sand out and sweep it in the joints, and then have some curbs poured. I will try to get some pictures soon.
Now, it is time to go make cards with the girls, do some baking, do some cleaning, maybe go do some shopping and visiting. I don't know how all that will fit in to our day, but we will try!
1 comment:
The bathroom looks amazing!
Post a Comment