Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Be Careful What You Wish For

It is the first week of summer holidays for the kids. So far, not so bad. The girls have been bickering and arguing, not only with each other but with me. The screaming and shrieking at every injustice is hard to tolerate.

Like this morning. I was in the shower, and I could hear them screaming and crying, but nobody was willing to say why. Finally Lochlyn told me that Kinsley had torn her picture that she was colouring, and it was all her fault, and she shouldn't have done that, and now it is ruined, and she is really mad, and now we need to tape it. Let's tape it, let's tape it, MOMcan'twejusttapeit??

"Can you PLEASE, just go give me some peace for a moment?"

"Sure!", and off she ran. Well, that was easier than I thought.

Until the bathroom door opened a moment later.

"Here you go, Mom!"

1 comment:

Jean said...

Haha! I Love it!