Monday, March 1, 2010

Dreams

This morning, Lochlyn crawled in my bed with me as she often does. And, started talking, as she often does. Whether my eyes are open or closed.

This morning she was telling me about her dream.

"I had a dream that we were shopping, and I was sitting in the cart. But my boot fell off. And then a big boy came and picked it up, and ran away. And I said 'Hey! Give me back that boot!'. But he didn't, he keep running and we had to chase him. And then...I can't remember...do you know what happened next, Mom?"

"No, I don't."

"But...weren't you in my dream too, Mom?"

I wasn't really sure how to explain that one, funny girl!

3 comments:

I heart said...

Hahaha That's cute!

Marie said...

hee!hee!hee! that's awesome!

Jen said...

That is so cute! Rome has been telling me about his dreams lately - he dreams about wild stuff, like flying. I keep feeling like he's too little to be dreaming unsupervised!