All in all, the kids had a good time. Probably the adults did too. Lochlyn loves all her presents, especially the Woody from Toy Story that we had gotten her. Here is a video, so Nana and Papa will finally know what she is talking about.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Eek. What a delay!
Wow, I have no good excuse. It has been nearly a month since I wrote anything, and I have nothing good to explain why! Since I last wrote, Lochlyn had her birthday party. It was a small affair, with just the regulars. Before everyone arrived, we had to clean up a bit.

We had some of the typical munchies - cheesies, fruit and berries, and some chips and dip.
The day turned out to be beautiful, much nicer than had been forecasted. So we decided to move it outside! We all played on the trampoline, or gumpeen and Kinsley calls it. We had the idea to blow up all the balloons and put them in the trampoline. The kids thought it was great fun, although Kinsley was a little scared of all the balloon popping. Watch for her on Maury Povich in her adult years, trying to overcome her fears. The static was awful in there, and Lochlyn's hair went crazy! She has had several inches cut off since then.


I convinced her to let me make the cake instead of buying one from Sobey's. I got the idea from Jenn, although since Smarties has decided to use no artificial colouring, it isn't as pretty as hers because there was no blue or green! If I do it again, maybe I will use M&M's.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad she had such a wonderful party...the trampoline and balloons combo was inspired! :)
Post a Comment