She does really really love you :-) Kate told me she wants to grow big and fat, just like me. Melts your heart, right? I haven't seen your bum, but I doubt very much it's the biggest ever :-)
Oh yeah, I know the feeling... Kailyn told me once, as she was walking behind me, "Mom, when I get bigger my booty's going to shake when I walk too!" You just never know what's going to come out of a 3 (almost 4!) year old's mouth!! haha
4 comments:
She does really really love you :-) Kate told me she wants to grow big and fat, just like me. Melts your heart, right?
I haven't seen your bum, but I doubt very much it's the biggest ever :-)
Oh yeah, I know the feeling... Kailyn told me once, as she was walking behind me, "Mom, when I get bigger my booty's going to shake when I walk too!"
You just never know what's going to come out of a 3 (almost 4!) year old's mouth!! haha
Nice. ROFL!
LMAO!
Post a Comment