Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Playset Fun!

A big chunk of our available weekend time was spent in our yard this past summer. A big chunk of said time was spent building a monstrous playset for the girls (thanks, Chris)! At least, I think it is monstrous. Certainly bigger than I was expecting. With a sandbox down below, a playhouse up above, a swing for each or the girls, and a slide, it is a great place for the girls to play.

We were enjoying a warm fall day outside, and I thought I would try to get some pictures of the girls in the nice, warm light that we had. Here's what we ended up with!

We have to watch that Kinsley, she takes off up the ladder without hesitation!

2 comments:

Imcombobulated said...

Gorgeous shots! I love the final one of you!

Jenni said...

What a work of art! Great pictures! I love that you even got one of yourself! Whoo hoo!