Thursday, April 24, 2008

On the Airplane

Thankfully, the kids all did very well on the journey here to Nova Scotia. I love WestJet and their seatback TV's! None of the kids slept for the first short flight to Calgary, but watched Max & Ruby. We didn't have much time to spend in the Calgary airport, but the older two ran around like wild childs (or should that be children?), and even little Kinner roamed around a little. She also got her first nosebleed, tipping over and bonking the suitcase. I suppose, in telling the story to her father, I shouldn't have used the words "airport", "bleeding" and "nosedive"...he was wondering WTH happened that the plane had nosedived. NO, no, not the PLANE, the BABY!
Once we got in the air, all the kids (travelling with us) went to sleep and pretty well stayed asleep. If it weren't for those poor kids in the row behind us, it would have almost been a pleasant experience. Thank God they weren't my kids!
Here they are shortly after landing in Halifax:

No comments: