I can't believe how fast the time has flown. How is it possible that it has already been six months since K was born? Every mom I ever spoke to while I was pregnant said the same thing. I learned to recognize the signs that it was coming, before the words were spoken - the eyes would gloss, the tone would change to one filled with wistfulness, memories, and sometimes regret..."Enjoy them, they grow so fast."
Well, what do you know? They were all right. I cringe inside a little every time I think it, and here I am poised to type it out loud. They DO grow so fast! I know, I know, how very cliche. Sometimes, discussing various things with C, I hear one of us saying "Well, just wait until the kids are in school...." I am from this point forward making a concious effort not to say such things anymore. I have learned that the day the kids are in school will be here far too soon for my liking, and even now, all those years away, I know it will be bittersweet.
So, on a more cheery note, here is a look at what happens when Big Sister helps unload the dishwasher. Bowls go missing. Where do they end up?


1 comment:
Darn it they are cute
Post a Comment