I know I am late with these, but better late than never. I will post pictures from both gift openings as well.
We had two trees at home to decorate this year, a little one downstairs for me for work, and a slightly less little one upstairs, in the living room. My tree is sad, folks. I want a new, fuller, pre-lit, memory wire one. Maybe next year...
The girls had fun decorating the trees, and Lochlyn could often be heard saying "Be careful with this one! It is very special to me!", even if it was one of the crappy satiny balls.
Kinsley put all her ornaments on one branch, and also about 6 or 7 empty hooks. I don't know if the picture captures it very well, but I tried!


1 comment:
I agree. I want a fake tree. Never thought I would say that. One fake and one real. Doesn't seem like too much to ask for now, does it?!
Post a Comment