Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It's December!

And I only posted, what, twice in November?

Sorry about that.

Not too much new and exciting. We did go to the Olympic Torch relay back in November, which I didn't post about. Mostly because my pictures of the actual torch were just crappy.

It was fun, although pretty chilly! We had gotten there pretty early, because I had seen that there was supposed to be a Coca Cola stage with acrobats and a bunch of other stuff starting at 4:30 or something, and it wasn't there. We played at the playground a little while we waited.


They ran the torch from the base, up to the elementary school. They had a stage set up, with a couple different bands playing. We left before Mariana's Trench started though, the girls had had enough, were quite frozen, and it was getting late. The kids got lots of free stuff, like tambourines, collector bottles of coke, and little flags.

All tuckered out, time to go.
Here is a little video of Kinsley getting down. Sorry it is so dark!


No comments: