About Daddy, according to Lochlyn
1. What is something Dad always says to you? He likes raspberry yogurt
2. What makes Dad happy? Being good for him
3. What makes Dad sad?Being mean.
4. How does your Dad make you laugh? by saying funny jokes and giving me airplane rides!
5. What was your Dad like as a child? toast and ice cream and icicles, I think
6. How old is your Dad? I don't know. Do you know? 59 years.
7. How tall is your Dad? This tall, like a mountain.
8. What is his favorite thing to do? Build your work downstairs in the basement
9. What does your Dad do when you're not around? I don't know
10. If your Dad becomes famous, what will it be for? helping me and giving me airplane rides
11. What is your Dad really good at? turning on the tv and working on your work and playing dora candyland
12. What is your Dad not very good at?Knocking down ice bergs
13. What does your Dad do for a job? Work downstairs
14.What is your Dad's favorite food? Raspberry yogurt
15.What makes you proud of your Dad? For being good
16. If your Dad were a cartoon character, who would he be? I think he would be in backyardigans and he would be Pablo
17. What do you and your Dad do together? I hammer nails on a block downstairs, helping Daddy
18. How are you and your Dad the same? I don't know
19. How are you and your Dad different? Putting on other clothes
20. How do you know your Dad loves you? By giving me hugs and kisses and airplane rides
21. What does your Dad like most about your Mom?eating and giving you hugs and kisses
22. Where is your Dad's favorite place to go? Edmonton and Calgary
No comments:
Post a Comment