Thursday, February 5, 2009

Flower Power Classic

Lochlyn has been in gymnastics since September of 2007. She loves to go and do her front rolls, loves the trampoline, and loves to just run around! She is still a bit scared sometimes to do different things on the bars and on the balance beams, and frankly, I would probably be a little bit afraid too! I am so proud of how well she is doing!

This January they had a fun meet that they called the Flower Power Classic. It was lots of fun for the little ones, and they had judges for each of the events. It was very informal, so nobody minded that Kinsley wanted to get right in there! We will put Kinsley in gymnastics in the fall. I am very excited that Lochlyn gets to start a new UN-PARENTED class in February. Happy for two reasons: The class is later (no more 9 am on Saturdays!), and I don't have to participate in the classes! Here are a few pictures and videos.

Getting ready to do a front roll:

A hand stand:

2 comments:

TaraC said...

I'm quite impressed!

Marie said...

Nice job Lochlyn!