I am lacking in the blogging arena lately, but I have a perfectly good excuse. That is, I can't find my battery charger for my camera. I have birthday pictures and first day of school pictures just waiting to be shared, but my batteries are dead. Now, before anyone feels the need to point out that my camera just takes 4 regular old double A batteries, which I have a box of 50 of in the closet, just never mind. I don't need you to point that out!
Things have been feeling hectic and stressy lately, for no real good reason. We had lots of sickness at our house, but most of it is cleared up now. Staph infection, croup, mastitis, and a couple of common colds have made themselves our unwelcome guests over the last few weeks. Mom and Dad visited in the middle of all that, and I am sure they are going to stop coming if they keep getting sick when they come!
I will get my cameras sorted, all the pics uploaded, and wow you all with my children's cuteness soon. And, we have some cute video of Kinner saying "Get Down!" and I will get some of her walking too! Stay tuned.
1 comment:
there is NOTHING worse than an unfound battery charger!
except maybe a household filled with sickies.
Post a Comment